Coconino Coalition for Children & Youth (CCC&Y) has compiled a comprehensive Resource Directory listing children, youth, and family resources throughout Coconino County and beyond. To the best of our knowledge, the directory information is accurate. If you view incorrect or missing information, please contact us immediately.
Agencies: If you would like to be included in our directory, please contact us for more information.
Kindergarten Programs: Download a pdf file to register your kindergarten or preschool program HERE.
– By Category (select a Category at the left; then enter a single keyword)
– Alphabetical (click on the organization’s starting letter at the top right)
– General (enter a single keyword in the search box below)
The Guidance CenterThe Guidance CenterWilliams
A continuum of children’s services are available, including traditional outpatient mental health services and day treatment as well as an array of Wrap Around services for children with need for greater service intensity. Adolescent substance abuse treatment also available. Outpatient service available at the Vicky Street facilities.
Primary Services We Provide:
- Counseling: Individual, Family, and Group
- Case Management & Dedicated Case Management: in the home, office, and/or in the community/schools
- Child and Family Assessments
- Outpatient individual and group sessions: In the home, office, and/or in the community/schools, as well as summer group skills with transportation providedSubstance Abuse Group
- Life Skills: individual and group sessions: In the home, office, and/or in the community/schools, as well as summer group skills with transportation provided
- Children’s Psychiatric and Psychological Services
- Medication Monitoring
- Birth-to-Five team specializing in healthy early childhood development
- Care coordination with community agencies offering services through Family Support Partners & the Meet Me Where I Am Program (MMWIA).
The Guidance CenterThe Guidance CenterInpatient Services
The Guidance CenterThe Guidance CenterOutpatient Services
The PEAK SchoolThe PEAK School
Timothy Freeman, DDSTimothy Freeman, DDSFreeman Dental Group
Tohdenasshai Shelter HomeTohdenasshai Shelter Home
Short and long-term shelter to victims and their children whom flee from domestic violence environments. Assistance with temporary shelter and hot meals. Also provides counseling and transportation to treatment needs.
Toys for TotsToys for Tots Contact: Gary Smith
The mission of the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys during October, November and December each year, and distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to needy children in the community in which the campaign is conducted.