If you are interested in a position with CCC&Y, we would love to hear from you. Please mail your information directly to the CCC&Y office (click here for mailing address information) or email email@example.com.
There are no job openings at this time.
If you are interested in an internship with the Coconino Coalition for Children & Youth, contact Virginia Watahomigie, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CCC&Y Internship tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Upholding the mission, vision, and values of the CCC&Y.
- Attending community outreach meetings on behalf of CCC&Y to maintain strong relationships with community partnerships.
- Attending CCC&Y board and subcommittee meetings.
- Attending workshops, events, and trainings that CCC&Y hosts.
- Completing CCC&Y Weekly Update with upcoming events, announcements, programs and action items that will be sent out each week to CCC&Y list serve.
- Hosting information tables at community events.
- Recording volunteer hours, tracking event attendance, and logging event outcomes.
- Keeping social media pages such as the website and FaceBook page up-to-date.
- Recruiting, maintaining, and tracking agency memberships.
- Connecting with community organizations about fundraising.
This internship requires a creative mind, diligence, time management skills, an independent and strong work ethic, and willingness to learn and excel.