Coconino Coalition for Children & Youth (CCC&Y) has compiled a comprehensive Resource Directory listing children, youth, and family resources throughout Coconino County and beyond. To the best of our knowledge, the directory information is accurate. If you view incorrect or missing information, please contact us immediately.
Agencies: If you would like to be included in our directory, please contact us for more information.
Kindergarten Programs: Download a pdf file to register your kindergarten or preschool program
City Resource GuidesWilliams Resource GuideFlagstaff Resource GuidePage Resource GuideTuba City | Window Rock Resource Guide
Search Directory Below:
– By Category (select a Category at the left; then enter a single keyword)
– Alphabetical (click on the organization’s starting letter at the top right)
– General (enter a single keyword in the search box below)
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day SaintsThe Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Contact: Bishop Troy Mortensen
Sunday: 10am Sacrament Meeting
The Guidance CenterThe Guidance CenterWilliams
A continuum of children’s services are available, including traditional outpatient mental health services and day treatment as well as an array of Wrap Around services for children with need for greater service intensity. Adolescent substance abuse treatment also available. Outpatient service available at the Vicky Street facilities.
Primary Services We Provide:
- Counseling: Individual, Family, and Group
- Case Management & Dedicated Case Management: in the home, office, and/or in the community/schools
- Child and Family Assessments
- Outpatient individual and group sessions: In the home, office, and/or in the community/schools, as well as summer group skills with transportation providedSubstance Abuse Group
- Life Skills: individual and group sessions: In the home, office, and/or in the community/schools, as well as summer group skills with transportation provided
- Children’s Psychiatric and Psychological Services
- Medication Monitoring
- Birth-to-Five team specializing in healthy early childhood development
- Care coordination with community agencies offering services through Family Support Partners & the Meet Me Where I Am Program (MMWIA).
The Literacy CenterThe Literacy Center
One-to-one tutoring; drop-in tutoring; volunteer opportunities; family literacy; partnership for Literacy Rehabilitation (jail program); classes include: reading, writing, speaking, pronunciation, pre-GED topics, English as a 2nd language, and citizenship.
The PEAK SchoolThe PEAK School
Think Jesus ProjectThink Jesus Project
Free food every Sunday at Killip Elementary School (2300 E 6th); Referral to Transitional Housing, and support to the less fortunate.
Tohdenasshai Shelter HomeTohdenasshai Shelter Home
Short and long-term shelter to victims and their children whom flee from domestic violence environments. Assistance with temporary shelter and hot meals. Also provides counseling and transportation to treatment needs.