Learn more about CCC&Y in our 4-minute video below.
Become a CCC&Y Member and Supporter
CCC&Y exists with support from community members, partners and sponsors like you. Your generous contributions or membership ensure children and youth have the resources they need to reach their full potential. By encouraging healthy, stable, supported childhoods, we ensure active, productive, contributing adults.
Benefits of Membership
- Discounts on registrations for the Annual CAP Conference.
- Recognition in the CCC&Y’s newsletter, on FaceBook and on the CCC&Y website.
- Opportunity to collaborate and partner with other individuals and organizations working on prevention, education, health, and other critical issues impacting children and youth.
- Opportunity to be a part of a well connected and credible organization that supports the needs of children, youth, and families in a coordinated fashion.
- Opportunity for collaboration on grants, partnerships, collaborations, and fundraisers.
- Opportunity to promote and support the health, safety, and well-being of children, youth and families.
- Tax deduction for any contribution to CCC&Y, which is a non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) status.
- Knowledge that your membership support directly assists the collective impact capacity of our coalition efforts.
Annual Membership Fees
Individual Membership, (Student scholarships are available):
- $35 per year (individual)
- $20 per year (rural, student, other financial hardship)
- $45 per year (membership + donation)
- $55 per year (family membership)
Organizational Membership Levels, (Partner Agencies, Non Profits, and Businesses):
- Less than 50 employees: $75 per year
- 50 or more employees: $150 per year
- 200 or more employees: $300 per year
- 500 or more employees: $500 per year
Become a Member by Mail
To become an individual member of the Coalition, review and download our Membership Application, complete the application and mail it with your requested membership fee to:
Coconino Coalition for Children & Youth – CCPHSD 2nd Floor
2625 N. King Street
Flagstaff, AZ 86004