CCC&Y works by bringing together:
Informed and energized community members who come together to solve problems, impact policy, and create solutions that allow every person to realize their full potential.
Did you know:
- 56.3 percent of Coconino County 8th graders have witnessed another punched, kicked, choked or beaten up — AYS 2018
- In Coconino County, 1,210 youth experienced 5 or more adverse childhood experiences — AZ ACE Consortium, 2019
- …From 2014-2018, alcohol killed 89 percent more residents than motor vehicle accidents — Coconino County
- Research shows increased adverse childhood experiences increases substance use risk
See how protective factors and pathways for developing resiliency can help improve outcomes in Coconino County for families and youth.
About the Coconino Coalition for Children & Youth —
- Our Mission: Igniting collective action to cultivate, honor & empower resilient, thriving communities.
- Our Vision: We envision a holistic community where all children of Coconino County are increasingly free from trauma experience and all have equitable opportunities that build resiliency.
How can you help?
By becoming a member of CCC&Y your financial contribution helps cultivate and strengthen well-informed communities by providing education and resources, bringing stakeholders together, building new systems of communication and more.