As the region heads into summer, and the hope that the worst of the pandemic is behind us, this seems an appropriate time to reinvigorate ourselves with the promise of a new beginning.
As part of our effort during this nationwide Spring Cleaning, the Coconino Coalition for Children & Youth welcomes you to explore our new, revitalized website at www.Coconinokids.org
The website features our new logo and brand colors, more images and easier links to a variety of resources you have come to depend on, including:
- Information about our Mission & Purpose
- Projects we have undertaken, including our annual Prevention Conferences, monthly Prevention / Action & Outreach meetings, participation in community events, setting legislative priorities, presenting our annual Caring for Children Awards and much more.
- Our Team, including Staff Members and members of our Board of Directors
- Our Supporters, including our Funding Partners, our 2020/2021 Sponsors, Organization and Group Members, Individual and Family Members
- Learning Webinars (Free)
- Prevention frameworks, which include Self-Healing Communities, Search Institute’s 40 Developmental Assets, and Strengthening Families Protective Factors
- Resource Directories for communities throughout Coconino County
- And opportunities for you to Contribute to our effort
“Our hope is that it will honor all of our contributors while being a useful hub for prevention information and resources in the community. We also wanted it to reflect the long history of CCC&Y (next year is 50 years!!). I hope that you will find it valuable,” said Virginia Watahomigie, executive director of CCC&Y.
We have more plans for 2021, including a return of our annual conference (virtually this year), with more details to come.
So please visit our website, spend some time exploring and tell us how you would like to join our vibrant collaborative organization.