The Coconino Coalition for Children & Youth — in partnership with Fredonia Elementary School, Puente de Hozho in Flagstaff and the Page Unified School District — will present the training series “Community Healing Change — Training, Meal & Discussion” in recognition of April as Child Abuse Prevention Month.
You can register to attend the live viewing parties where food, discussion and prizes are available.
This quick overview video is a great starting place for parents, caregivers and community members brand new to topics such as brain development, adverse childhood experiences, resilience and mindfulness. It is a great jumping off place to go deeper in knowledge and support through the rest of our library of webinars.
With thousands of views across our various topics, we are sure there is something for all community members and professionals. Whether you are seeking the best info for your family, your community or a program you work for, get a taste for our research supported prevention and community work.
A very special thank you to all of our partners, including Building Community, who help get this information out to our community!
Please see other local education news:
- AzDaily Sun — ABOR creates platform to raise FAFSA completion rates in Arizona
- AzDaily Sun — CocoNuts win award for autonomous programming at regional robotics competition
- AzDaily Sun — Flagstaff schools awarded through Elevate My School
- AzDaily Sun — Flagstaff Unified School District board hears enrollment report
- AzDaily Sun — Mount Elden Middle School moving to team format for 2023-2024 school year
- Coconino Community College — CCC’s Cassidy named to All-USA Academic Team
- Flagstaff STEM City — Register now as an exhibitor for 2023 STEM Celebration on April 29 at Fort Tuthill
- Flagstaff Unified School District — Spring Job Fair on April 15
- KNAU — NAU, other public universities move to ban TikTok on school-owned devices
- Navajo-Hopi Observer — Tuba City students attend National Association of Federally Impacted Schools Conference
- Navajo-Hopi Observer — Students enjoy Read Across America event
- Navajo Times — Chronic absenteeism escalated during pandemic
- NAU News — Celebrating Asian and Pacific Islander heritage at NAU
- Page Unified School District — PHS Concert Choir Receives Superior at State Choir Festival
- Page Unified School District — 3 CTE Students Bring Home Awards from Culinary Arts Competition
- Tuba City Unified School District — Register Your Student for the 2023-2024 School Year
See more Arizona education news courtesy of the Arizona Education News Service (AZEDNEWS):