COCONINO COUNTY — The Coconino Coalition for Children & Youth continues to connect families and community members with a number of options, including free educational resources, city resource guides, calendars of upcoming family events and a variety of programs offered by our more than 100 individual and nonprofit members.
- Coconino County — COVID-19 Social Safety-Net Services Coalition
- Flagstaff — Flagstaff Resource Hub, Front Door
- First Things First Navajo Nation Family Resource Guide — Click here
- Grand Canyon Community Resources
- Navajo Nation Covid-19 Family Resources — Click here
- 2022 Fall Page Resource Guide— Click here *
- 2022 Fall Tuba City — Click here *
- 2022 Williams Area Community Resource Guide — Click here
* Send email to email@example.com to provide updates on these CCC&Y-created resource guides.
CCC&Y’s electronic city bulletin boards —
- 2023 Flagstaff Regional Events
- 2023 Fredonia Regional Events
- 2023 Grand Canyon, Tusayan Regional Events
- 2023 Page Regional Events
- 2023 Tuba City, Navajo Nation Regional Events
- 2023 Williams Regional Events
- Managing Adult Emotional Responses, Part One — First we learn to understand our emotions
- Helping Children Manage Their Emotions, Part Two — Then we can understand and respond to the big emotional responses of children.
- “Strengthening Families: Protective Factors is a 1.5 hour webinar that ensures we look through a strength-based framework that is evidence-based, supports families and is prevention focused. This is for the community, as well as, professionals.
- Understanding Adverse Childhood Experiences: Hope in Resiliency is an hour-long webinar that examines how the effects of childhood trauma play out both personally for individuals and society.
- Igniting Collective Action: Moving Beyond ACEs is an hour-long webinar that explores the roadmap to creating change at the community and system level by using the findings of both leadership research and today’s thought leaders.
- The Comprehensive Analysis of Historical Trauma webinars to go deeper into understanding trauma and healing especially concerning historical experience. This training further takes into account current issues and experiences.
- The Self-Healing Communities with Kevin Campbell webinar is an argument for moving away from treating individuals, community members and families as the “recipient” of services, from medicalizing unlivable lives, from not acknowledging systems of injustice and a move toward the scientifically-based call to action of participation, truth and community healing.
- Mindfulness for Professionals and Parents, an hour-long webinar that highlights the importance mindfulness holds for both individuals and for those we are working with.
- Mindfulness Challenge For Youth is a 45-minute webinar, empowers youth and young adults with information to grow, heal, thrive and/or otherwise flourish. We are also inviting youth to find ways to become a leader in our community.
- Bullying and Cyberbullying is an exploration of the causes and effects of bullying that is research based, connects the issue to both childhood trauma and later substance use.
There is no charge for the webinars, but we do ask that you consider sharing with others and completing the survey.
About the Coconino Coalition for Children & Youth —
- Our Mission: We ignite collective action that creates better lives for children and families
- Our Vision: We imagine a world where every person lives in peace and is supported by a thriving, resilient community
How can you help?
By becoming a member of CCC&Y your financial contribution helps cultivate and strengthen well-informed communities by providing education and resources, bringing stakeholders together, building new systems of communication and more.
Also consider making a donation to support our efforts.
Our donors are integral to our purpose and deeply appreciated. Thank you!
For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org